We are THRILLED that you have prayed about being a volunteer with us this summer! It takes a small army to run a week of camp successfully. Thank you!
Please carefully read the following information before you fill out the application at the bottom of the page.
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON CAMPUS.
- You are able to register up to 6 people on this form. If you need to register more than 6 people, first fill out 6 on this form, complete the payment, and submit the application. Then go to the link on the website, click this application again, and fill out the remaining members of your family. Lastly, contact our office and let us know so we can keep your applications together.
- There is a required $20 deposit per person. This will be due at the end of the application and must be submitted in order to successfully submit the application. Please contact us if this is a hardship for your family to discuss options.
- Please have the following information gathered before you click the link below as you can only complete one application and it is time sensitive once you begin:
- Names and birthdates of all you are requesting to attend camp in your family unit.
- Names and phone numbers for two (2) Emergency Contacts. These must be individuals that will not be attending camp with you.
- Names and phone numbers for the doctor of each person attending.
- Allergies, medications currently taking, surgeries and medical procedures in the past 12 months for each person attending.
NOTE: All Adults (18 and over) will have a background check. During the application process, you will receive a “secure link” to the company that we have hired to do a thorough check. All information is confidential and secure.
If you have questions or concerns please email email@example.com or call our office at 541.401.1052.
These rules are intended for all Buddies, CORE, and ALL Volunteers, whether you are at camp one day or all week.
A criminal back ground check will be done by staff on ALL volunteers at camp.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Alcohol is not allowed on Camp property at ANY TIME. This is a non-negotiable rule. If alcohol is found, or we suspect use, it reason for immediate expulsion.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas ONLY, and in a manner that does not compromise our witness to campers.
- Because Camp Attitude does a host of fun, outdoor, wet, and wild activities, we feel there should be a dress code for all to follow. We do a lot of water sports with the campers and their families and want to set Godly examples for them and guests.
- For women, please wear a ONE piece, modest bathing suit. Modest “Tankinees” are also OK. No tank tops over a skimpy two piece bathing suit are allowed. Staff will ask you to cover up if your suit is inappropriate.
- We expect all females to be dressed in a modest way. No low cut shirts, or short shorts are allowed.
- When we are on campus please wear your camp T-shirt.
- Guys: no underwear will be showing above your shorts. No baggy jeans or oversize shorts.
MEALS and GENERAL SESSIONS
- Promptness to meal time is essential to maintain the quality of food. We eat all meals cafeteria style. The dinner bell will ring & all campers & volunteers should come to the dining area where we start with a short prayer before the meal begins. We do not eat until all are present.
- All volunteers are expected to attend all general sessions and participate in them. This will help set the “tone” for our campers.
- All volunteers in Camp on Sunday morning must attend worship service.
- The camp has several vehicles (ATV’s, Golf Carts, Mowers and Maintenance Equipment). ONLY volunteers trained in their use are authorized to use these vehicles during camp. NO EXEPTIONS
- Youth under 16 years of age will NOT operate ATV’s. (State Law)
- Camp vehicles are not for “joy rides” they are required for daily operation of the camp. Youth volunteers may be required to ride with a trained operator in the performance of camp duties. Caution should be taken at all times.
INJURY OR SICKNESS
- Please report any injury or sickness as soon as possible to the designated camp nurse.
- In case of emergency call 911
- No matter how small the injury, please make sure that buddies know to report them to the nurse.
- Due to the nature of our camp, if you have symptoms such as fever or vomiting while volunteering, we may be require to send you home.
- Communicable diseases, such as lice, must be treated off campus. If this is suspected please report to the nurse to be checked and possibly sent home for treatment.
BUILDINGS / FURNISHINGS / EQUIPMENT
- Shaving cream, toothpaste and water balloon fights are not permitted in any of the buildings.
- Candles are not allowed in any rooms unless prior approval is granted.
- All furniture and other building equipment must remain in their respective rooms.
- For Buddies and CORE Only: phones may not be used during the week. They can be used for emergency calls only.